|Expert Witness - Range of Services
Following receipt of
formal instructions from a solicitor (usually after an
initial telephone conversation to clarify the key issues
to be addressed), Richard can provide:
- a Psychological Report, concerning a child and or/or family, for the court.
- a Parenting Assessment for the court.
- expert testimony in court in response to the Psychological Report.
- consultation and advice on child-centred issues before a case goes to proof.
- training in aspects of the role of a psychologist as an expert witness.
- expert witness services in Scotland, and throughout the UK.